LT Tire School
Since 1993, The 4x4 Center has operated a Light Truck Driving School in Northern VT. In 1995, The 4x4 Center started providing the Light Truck Tire Schools for Michelin North America. In 2009, The 4x4 Center designed & built the first Winter Tire School for Michelin North America.
In addition to hosting Michelin Winter & Light Truck Tire Schools, The 4x4 Center offers training to a variety of clients:
- Individuals seeking off-road training to prepare for their next adventure
- Individuals & corporations wanting a unique driving experience or event
- Corporations or municipalities wishing to train staff in off-road & light truck operation
- Department of Defense wishing to train personnel in off-highway travel, vehicle preservation, and field repair
- Film industry support vehicle training
If you are planning an event or training course that involves light trucks or SUV’s, The 4x4 Center can help you. Our 3,000-acre facility in Northern Vermont offers a variety of terrain and our team of expert instructors is ready to demonstrate how to use every square foot. If you have a different location in mind, our instructors will travel as needed.
The 4x4 Center instructors are a strong team that possesses a broad spectrum of knowledge from detailed driving techniques, in-depth mechanical repair, medical support, tire technology, and recovery techniques. All of our instructors have one thing in common: an instinct for finding the best way to teach participants and make them feel at ease in a learning environment.The 4x4 Center maintains an extensive fleet of vehicles. Land Rovers, Jeeps & Toyotas.