LT Tire School
Michelin, The 4x4 Center and Bolton Valley Resort look forward to hosting you in Vermont for the Michelin 4x4 Driving Experience. All portions of this event take place at the Bolton Valley Resort.
If you have any additional questions prior to your trip, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
What to Expect
As a result of your adventure at the MICHELIN® 4x4 Driving Experience you will be able to do the following:
- Based on first hand driving experience, be able to clearly discuss and explain the capabilities and limitations of the products demonstrated.
- Recommend the right light truck product to your customers based on their specific driving needs
- Discuss the benefits of these light truck products with your customers and help them understand the features that help the tire deliver on those promises.
- Be able to identify the primary 4-wheel drive systems in use in today’s market and understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type
- Better understand the interaction of tires and vehicles as it applies to on- and off-road driving.
- Discuss and apply off-road driving techniques at a level far above that of the average driver.
What to bring and what to wear:
You should bring the following with you for the school:
- Comfortable boots or shoes that can get muddy
- Jeans that can get muddy
- Light jacket (may get dirty or will be needed if it rains)
- Trash bag to pack your boots and jeans in case they do get muddy.
Your room, tax and meals will be paid for by Michelin. For any other charges and incidentals you incur, please plan to pay cash or present a credit card.
Bolton Valley Resort
4302 Bolton Access Rd.
Bolton, VT 05477
If you need to make changes to your reservation please call the MICHELIN® Training Center during normal business hours eastern time
(864-422-3054); or, if on the weekend, you should call the hotel directly.
Hotel Payment Method
Your room and tax will be paid for by Michelin. All your meals are also covered by Michelin and the details of this are discussed within the “Daily Routine” tab on this website. For any other charges and incidentals you incur, please plan to pay cash or present a credit card. A pre-paid calling card is good to bring with you, if you plan to make calls home.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call the MICHELIN® Training Center during normal business hours Eastern time (864-422-3054); or, if on the weekend, you should call the hoteldirectly.
If you are traveling to the event via air, the closest airport is Burlington International Airport (airport code BTV). Please select flights that allow you to
arrive the afternoon or evening the day before your meeting begins.Your flight departure should be scheduled no earlier than 5:30 p.m. on your final day. If Michelin took care of your travel arrangements and you need to change them please contact Carlson Wagonlit Travel at 1-800-990-7879 option 4.
Bolton Valley has partnered with Ethan Allen Coachworks of Burlington,Vermont to provide your transportation to and from Burlington International Airport. So that we may efficiently transport all Michelin® 4x4 Experience participants, please be aware that your shuttle may not be available to depart for the resort immediately upon deplaning.
We anticipate a wait of no more than one hour during normal traffic and weather conditions. You may find your shuttle in the airport baggage claim area. They will be holding a sign for Michelin and Bolton Valley. Additionally, the driver will have a reservation for you under your last name. If you have any difficulty finding your ride, please feel free to call the Front Desk of the Inn at Bolton Valley at 802.434.3444 ext. 1050.
If you are arriving or delayed past 10:00 PM, please note that the Front Desk of the Inn will be closed when you arrive. An envelope bearing your name will be at the desk with your room information and directions to your lodging. If there is an emergency after-hours with your transportation, please call our Manager on Duty at 802.735.7016 so that s/he may assist you.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bolton Valley and The Michelin Summer Tire Experience.